Majora's Mask: Bingo
Inspired by ProbablyButter.
This is a "Bingo" board for Majora's Mask races.
To win, you must complete 15 of the tasks in an Ice Arrow formation.
The seed number is used to generate the board. Changing the seed will make a new board.
You can click on the squares to turn them green, red, orange, blue, and purple. This may help you organize your route planning.
You can click on the row, column, or diagonal name to open a popout window of it.
Basic Bingo Rules:
All bingos are done from a bingo file and on the english version of the game, unless otherwise specified.
Bingo squares that tell you to do something, can be done at any time or in any cycle of 3 days. For example, the "Unlock Odolwa's Door" square means you just need to unlock the door and it is complete.
Bingo squares that lists the name of something must be true by the end of your bingo. For example, the "Room Key" square means you must end with the room key in your inventory.
Explanation of select squares which may be confusing:
- <number>+ Item: Get at least <number> or more of this to complete the goal.
- Happiness Seals: A happiness seal is when you complete all events for a specific npc in the bombers' notebook. The seal is the red medal looking thing on the far right.
- No Hidden Owl Statue: In West Clock Town, there is an owl statue visible near the higher exit. By hovering, you can get to and activate it. For this goal you must NOT activate it.
- Clear All Chest Icons on <Map>: You must buy <Map> from Tingle and Open all Chests that appear on it in that area. The Map can be bought last after opening the all the chests.
- Save Sun Mask: Complete the small Sidequest with Kafei in Sakon's Hideout.
- 5 Termina Grotto HPs: Get the 5 Heart Pieces in Termina Field. They are all in grottos; 1 in each compass direction, as well as the gossip stone grotto HP.
- Rock Sirloin Above Head: Hold the Rock Sirloin from Goron Shrine. If you have this goal you MUST end with this one.
- Pictograph of Dancing Redead: Wearing the Captain's Hat, Garo Mask, or Gibdo Mask make Redeads start dancing. Use the pictograph box to take a picture of this.
- All 4 Business Scrub HPs: Get the Heart Pieces next to the Business Scrubs in Southern Swamp, Mountain Village, Zora Hall, and Ikana Canyon. The Termina Field Business Scrub HP does NOT count for this goal.
- Gold Rupee from Ikana Business Scrub: Complete the Title Deed trading quest.
- Open 11 Pirates' Fortress area Chests: Open all 11 chests scattered in the boat area, the sewers, and the fortress sections of Pirates' Fortress.
- Lullaby Intro: Get the first part of the Goron Lullaby. Make sure not to get the full Goron Lullaby, or the goal will no longer count.
- 3 Bottom Row Songs: Get 3 songs on the bottom row of songs on the pause screen. Lullaby Intro does count.
- Diagonal of 4 Item Slots: On the item inventory in the pause menu, have a diagonal of 4 items collected, from top to bottom.
- 5 East Clock Town HPs: Obtain 5 Heart Pieces while in East Clock Town or a shop in it. Using the Postman's Hat to get a heart piece from a mailbox in East Clock Town is allowed.
- All Notebook Pictures: Obtain the Bomber's Notebook, then talk to each of the 20 people mentioned. This will put their picture on the left side of the notebook.
- 7 songs: Have 7 songs on your pause screen. This means, Scarecrow's Song, Song of Double Time, and Inverted Song of Time do NOT count towards this total.
- 10 Unique Bottle Contents: Have at least 10 different bottle contents in your inventory all at the same time. This requires bottle duplication as you can only normally get 6 bottles.
- Remove All Blocks from SHT Pillar: Goron Punch out all of the blue discs from the giant pillar in Snowhead Temple.
- Open chest of Magic Beans: After inverting Stone Tower Temple, you can ride a bean plant to 3 chests, 1 of which contains magic beans. Open it.
- Destroy 15 SHT Ice Blocks: Melt or break 15 blocks of ice in the temple. The freezards (ice enemies) do not count.
- 20 Total Stray Fairies: Collect 20 stray fairies between temples. The stray fairy in Clock Town does count.
- Change GBT Water Direction: Activate all the red turnkeys then return to the beginning of the dungeon and turn off the yellow water pump and activate the red water pump.
- Cremia's Reward (hug or 200 rupees): Take Cremia's cart ride for Romani's Mask, then take it again in a later cycle to get a hug or a gold rupee from Cremia.
- Open 2 Graves: Obtain Captain's Hat, then using it talk to the stalchildren in the graveyard to open a grave. This must be done on 2 different days.
- Unbar 5 doors in the Well: Obtain Gibdo Mask, then using it give items to gibdos in the Ikana Well to open 5 doors.
- Ghost Hut HP: In Ikana Caynon beat the ghost hut game near the spring water cave. You must have 4 heart containers and 3+ hearts to be able to start the game.
- Kill 3 Dinolfos: Kill 3 of the dinofols mini bosses. For example, there is 1 in woodfall temple you fight to get the hero's bow.
- Defeat Garo Ninja: Obtain the Garo's Mask then activate and defeat a garo ninja in ikana canyon. The garo master, mini boss you fight for the light arrow, does NOT count.
- 3 Temple Maps and Compasses: Collect any 3 dungeon maps and any 3 compasses.
- 2 Temple Maps, Compasses, and Boss Keys" Collect any 2 dungeon maps, any 2 compasses, and any 2 boss keys.
- 2 Great Fairy Rewards: Obtain 2 of the 4 Great Fairy Rewards obtained from Dungeon Stray Faires. These include: Great Spin, Double Magic, Double Defense, and Great Fairy's Sword
MM-Bingo itemlist by keeta. Updated by Jimmie1717 & ProbablyButter. This is version 5 of the Bingo script. Written & designed by Narcissa.